Krisna on Instagram: March 2013

Leave a Comment
My life in pictures :)
Instagramming is a part of my everyday routine i may not post everyday but i always check what's up on instagram.
Obviously its my favorite app :)

me and markee goofing around



my baby smiling goodnight.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
office craze!!!!


office :)









markee and his new dog.






polka loka.. :)


cant you tell?
its my fave accessory :)


----------------------------------------------------------------------------



sleep over at my parent's house. :)

me and markee :)


good morning.


play time early morning routine of my baby 
mega blocks





haggard

---------------------------------------



went shopping with my fambam
their clothes this time
my mom doesnt want me to buy anything
because i had my turn last week
soooo no new clothes for me.. :(



shopping time.





these pictures are taken during holy week
we didn't went to pagudpud like me and my hubby do every year even if i really want to go there 
mom doesn't want the heat
since we are missing our dad, we went to one of the nearest and available hotel that time
we want to go to playa, but playa was fully booked .. all good resorts in currimao are all fully booked.
we have no choice
we went to plaza del norte :)
missing the beach but as long as my son is happy 
i am happy :)



my babies enjoying the water.



me enjoying the sun. :)


excited to hit the pool :)

i will be doing this every month 
:)


if you haven't seen my first entry of krisna on instagram

follow me on instagram
krisnastassia 


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment