krisna's kitchen diaries: mini burgers

Leave a Comment
i always wanted to learn how to cook..

when i was a teenager my mom would always teach me how.. but back in the days when night outs and strolling exists in my life , i wasn't a home buddy.. i was always out with my friends. lakwatsera as they call me.

but now that i am a mom.. i have to have my own recipes .. i ask for my mom's recipes but i still do my own thing when i am in my own kitchen :) whenever i cook.. i don't want to be watched and i don't want anyone bothering me, well, except for nikolai. :)

 i'll be calling this krisna's kitchen diaries. i'll be blogging about food for kids to love.


anyhoo,

my boys love burgers especially when its home made. who doesn't love a burger? a person who doesn't love burgers has never tasted one. :)

when the school told me they we're having a cook fest this nutrition month and our team come up with an idea that each parent has to bring a dish that is made of banana blossom. so my mom gave me this idea how about make a burger out of a banana blossom well with other ingredients of course not a banana blossom itself. :) searched through the internet and its all over the place. hmmm oh well! mine taste good!


ingredients:


  • ground pork
  • garlic (minced)
  • onions (minced)
  • salt
  • pepper
  • flour
  • eggs
  • banana blossom (minced)


Procedure:


Combine the ground pork, minced garlic, onions and banana blossom. after combining it, add the flour. mix it well. season with salt and pepper, and mix gently just until combined.

In a nonstick frying pan, heat oil over medium heat. Cook patties until browned and cooked through, about 2 minutes per side. Serve on rolls with lettuce, tomatoes, ketchup, and mustard, if desired.


its that easy!
hope i gave you an idea for a simple yet cute snacks for your kids.
because nikolai is loving it :)


how about you?


love mommy krisna.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment