the mommy muse

Leave a Comment
i am thinking about changing my blog name to "the mommy muse" but i googled it and someone already got that name.. i think i want to focus blogging about my mommy duties but i am not giving up fashion, just including my mommy touch on every blog and plus outfit post of me and my unico hijo.. :) what a great idea! sharing you a little something that makes my life special. (still thinking of the mommy muse)

what's more exciting than arriving at home, seeing my little man with a star on his hand. 


being a super mom.. is tougher than i thought, now that my son is now going to school.. its hard for me to balance my time.. but so far i adjusted really and make 100% sure i have time for my son at school hence my duties at work. thank god for the memo i received a couple of months ago, i got the chance to spend more time with my  baby boy.. ooopps i mean my little man.. 

school is fun for him





photos are from my instagram
if you haven't followed us yet 
go follow

krisnastassia 
markeenikolai


OK I DECIDED I'LL CHANGE MY BLOG NAME, GIVING UP SUMMER BREEZE TO THE MOMMY MUSE

orrrrr what else you can recommend?



Love,

Mommy Krisna





Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment