love me for me.

2 comments


hi ..
i cant believe its already 2013!
im really excited
i wonder what's going to happen this year
more luck and good health please.

anyhoo,
this was my last friday of the year 2012
hmmm
thank god i have two cameras. my son broke my other camera :( he accidentally dropped it during xmas eve :{ but that's okay cant decide what to buy this year so my son gave me a reason to buy a new camera this 2013
very soon not now i have tons of bills to pay this month
 maybe feb? i dont know, next week? the soooooonest!!


and of course
thank you to  my ever patient photographer tawnn

hahaha
this is our favorite spot
200 steps to get here.
from our office
2 minutes if you'll run fast.


shoes: forever 21; red pants; sheer blouse; watch: betseyville






how was your last friday of 2012?

what i got this Christmas coming up next!




Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. love the blue and red combination :)

    BTW< got athan's shoes from baguio!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks ava!!!

      I've been looking for those kind of shoes for markee :)

      Delete