BEST OF 2012 TAG!

Leave a Comment

Questions!

My Favorite....

BEAUTY:

1. Face product 
---


2. Cheek product
NONE AT THE MOMENT

---

3. Eye product



4. Lip Product
by far, these are my favorite lip products
maybeline shocking coral 
baby lips in cherry


5. Skincare Product
i wash my face with this


6. Nail Polish
sally hansen's Flashy Fuchsia

7. Hair product
shaaaaampooo!




8. Body product/Perfume
all time fave


FASHION

9. Clothing pieces
i am so comfortable with shorts. this is one

and a sheer blouse; this polka doted top is one of my fave this 2012 

10. Accessory 

of course! my bib necklace 

arm candies

11. pair of shoes



RANDOM:

12. Favorite TV Show/Movie

of course you can never go wrong with breaking dawn part 2
my fave this year

and yes pretty little liars



13. Favorite book

GHOST GIRL series
although its very old, but theyre good.

14. Food
BIG 'N TASTY 
IKR.

15. Beverage
iced mocha!!!
since we do not have a starbucks here this is my subtitute :)
but my fave!!!

16. Favorite song

little thing, one direction


oath. cher lloyd


what's your best of 2012????

i tag everyone! 



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment