Colorful rainy days

Leave a Comment

i got really excited for friday because it was pay day! boooo because i have so many bills to pay. 
i was forced to use my credit card to do grocery shopping because finally our new yaya just arrived. 
so pissed with my former yaya. she's so ambisyosa she even stole some of my clothes. can you imagine that?
i dont know what to say.
i'll pray for her nalang. 
since may 31st is my last day of summer, i just had to wear something colorful.
i wore this last friday because we wear uniforms during monday-thursday
friday is my only free day. 

tada! floral power. 




i even used my forever 21 floral bag
i should have bought the white one. para dalawa. 
i bought this during my vacay at manila. 


what's inside!!?
will have a different post about that next time!!

for the mean time
here's my previous blog post about what's inside my bag!

will post new stuff next time.


never mind the face!
with ate melanie
my co-worker!!
also one of my drinking buddies!






Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment