There goes my hero.

Leave a Comment


spaghetti and chicken madness night.
last week was pay day 
so i had to make our dinner special
yes im learning how to cook..
and my specialty is spaghetti. haha reaally.
i think i have my moms powers in cooking.
i wish!





this is what i wore last sunday!




bangles: thrift.
watch ESPRIT


this bag and shoes was a gift from my grandma.!
yes almost all of my stuff are gifts from my mom and grandma.
thanks naman.
here's a picure of "HER"
i am the only GIRL in the family sooooo.. haha i have a sister but she's a dude. hehe



just because i posted something that goes with your life right now doesnt mean its about you
may natamaan yata sa post ko sa twitter,
she's asking if i know anyhting about her
MISTRESS ka din teh?
extra extra read all about it. 
i know your deepest darkest secret.
well a secret is a secret.
i wont spill anything against her.
little two birds. 
one is her ex
one is her bestfriend
yahhh.
haha 
go figure.
enough with that i was shocked lang when someone asked me directly if i know anything about her, and i dont know her that well naman, we're not even friends, in fact the post was not about her.
i cant spill anything that can make her life miserable, but i know someone can.
this "someone" even told me, she's saying mean stuff about me. 
dahilan para magalit ako? oh no, im not like that. 
god bless nlang.




toodles.


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment