im on the top of the world with ur love.

Leave a Comment


i love this so so much.
thank you to my baby brothaa!

LSS..


this song has no connection on my blog. its just that i cant stop singing it. haha


last friday.
okay, i said this like the nth time,
friday is the only day i can wear anything i want
you know dress up.
haha.



watch: ESPRIT
beaded bracelet: gift
bangles: all from the US. thank you to my fashionista grandma
will post some of my grandma's picture soon.
she looks so young.!


Feathered Earrings: Thrift.



hello there metal mouth! .. i had braces way back highschool (they always tease me "betty" you know the girl with braces & eye glasses) but no bully can bully a bully! got it removed then
metal mouth again now.
haha

yes you read it right, i was a bully back in elementary and highschool.
used to be a bad girl
but look what i ended up to
a nice and kind mom!
haha
jk.
just because im a mom doesnt mean anyone can push me around.



shoes: Forever 21
Denim Vest;top: RobDept.Store
Floral Dress Used as skirt: Thrift!

tada!
since im late again
i wore this.


toodles.

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment