Chasing Liberty.

Leave a Comment
maturity doesn't happen over night. like the moment you wake up in the morning and booooom!realizing you know the solutions to your problems. it doesn't happen that way. let's just learn from our mistakes.

earning for our trip! my love really wants us to go there..
im so excited.

hopefully i can book our flights maybe next week.
 we're ready for the summer!.

already bought a pair of new swim suit. i need two more.

anyhow, stayed at the house the whole day because its very hot outside, we went to mang inasal for lunch
had desserts at home.. pretty much a couch potato the whole day.
movie marathon with my love the whole night. yay.


bag: marc by marc jacobs (a gift from my mom's friend)

Tote around your essentials in style with this vibrant carryall from Marc by Marc Jacobs - Large tote shape, two carrying handles, large side pockets, all-over logo print, front logo plaque - Perfect for everyday or beachside chic

watch: DKNY
Cuff: Gift from my office mate.





necklace: artcessorries

 this picture was taken at my brother's room. 
and also taken by my youngest brother.
Shorts&Top: Thrift.
Shoes: SABATO



here's a latest picture of my baby brother with his friends. left side.
gwapo noh!?
favorite, kasi when he was little he looks like my son. :)


okay this is all for now!
toodles!

xx, krisnastassia

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment