watch hunt

Leave a Comment



This year I’ve been obsessed with watches. Yes I’ve been online hunting for a very nice watch that could go with everything I wear. I think that’s the most important accessory for a girl.
yizzzzzz!! AND I WANT THEM ALL!!
(if only im so rich!)
Yes. I even have a list of what watch to buy.
So if you and you are reading this my love. You know what to buy for me on AUGUST!




i already have this in black
betseyville by betsey johnsons
 (fave atm)
i want this soooooo bad!
this is the perfect gold watch for me. 
i also want the pedigree watch from juicy couture but its too expensive :( i cant afford it.

but i already own a gold watch which was given by my mom.
and its kenneth cole


for my everyday watch! casual saturdays&sundays
since i always wearing shorts and tee
its always family day for me & family during weekends. 




SPROUT™ Watches Bird Dial Bracelet Watch


so cute right!


DKNY Small Round Ceramic Bracelet Watch






Elegant Watch and Wallet Tandem
(tomato)





The Aquatic Royalty Watch
(tomato)


sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo


these are some of my dream watches.!
i hope someday i'll have them all.

im so in love with watches right now!


goodnight guys!
i hope you'll post some of your dream watches too!































Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment