You got your shades on your eyes and your heels so high

4 comments
yesterday, ilocos norte celebrated women's month.
"RAMPANG GANDA-kinni kinni" for women's right
we were told to dress something sexy with a touch of pink & we have to wear heels.
since im not really that sexy, i went to the girl-next-door-look with of course a touch of pink!
and wore i really high heeled shoes. and wow! that was the longest walk wearing high heels I've ever done!
unexpectedly, i was chosen to be the part of the program, i was one of the nominees for th Rampang Ganda-kinni kinni. FTW we have to walk and "kinni". i cant say no, because everyone is looking at me telling me "go na, and represent INWD in their mind" haha. chos! well nakakahiya lang mag refuse.
need i say more?
okay, this girl doesn't do pageants because the moment she sees the crowd. boom! she freezes and her frown face show up!
so. yaaah! cant believe i said yes to this kind of thing. haha
okay, this is one of my embarassing but fun experience!
happy women's month ilocos norte!
mabuhay ang mga ilocana!






















see my facial reaction? my feet hurts.



wawa naman me.



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments: