dream a little dream

1 comment
My love and i planned to watch hunger games last sunday, but we weren't able to make it 
because i have to do something that day. booooo me.
since i got bored, i called febby, we went roaming around the city
haha. 

out and about 
with febby,
febby is my brother's ex girlfriend. :)
yes, we're close, as in tight. 
well she knows everything about me. 
she's like a sister to me. 

even though they broke up, she never fails to cheer me up,
whenever i need a friend. 


this picture was taken 
at the esquinita going to febby's house.




im back with my CLN shoes. hehe



another marc by marc bag, from my mom's friend!
i didn't notice my bag was open.
haha.

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. I really hope you get to watch it soon. It's AMAZING!!! :D

    Please join my new giveaway, if you haven't yet:
    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2012/03/soleil-flats-easter-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete