krisna is on-leave day 2

Leave a Comment
workfree day 2.

yay moa & star city.

THE ORIGINAL PLAN WAS ENCHANTED KINGDOM. BUT SINCE WERE SHORT IN THE BUDGET WE WENT TO STAR CITY INSTEAD. BOOOOHYA!

after breakfast went straight to manila, went to mall of asia. had lunch... :P david archuleta was in the building but didnt got the chance to see him. pfffft.. everyone's in a rush.. didnt shopped at moa.. hahaha.. booohhoooo me..





BAD MOM

WITH MY BABY'S YAYA




Star City 


































back to moa to meet my mom..!
dinner at ARISTOCRAT.
MOM'S TREAT!
THIS IS THE ONLY KID I MET WHO WEARS JUICY COUTURE IN SUCH A YOUNG AGE. :)
MEET JEMIMA









FOODIE @ ARISTOCRAT














me, my tita, mom, hardway.(forgive the cigarette. it was my mom's)




Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment