i love you to the moon and back!

Leave a Comment

first thing the in mornin'
had brunch at KFC!
then to MACAU
monthsarry in macau!
yes.
after a night out at hardrock wwe went straight to macau.







my babies.



one day at MACAU!









dont you just love my glittery shoes?
its from toms!!!
i actually fell in love with it.
looking for a glittery/white/silver bag though.
i couldn't find less expensive in macau or hongkong.
booohooo.
i was running out of cash. all i have is my magic card!! (credit card)
and i think im over my limit so i didn't used it in macau.
last thing i bought was my mom's ipad mini. yup she's techie alright!































chopped lips i know.
that's why i didn't wore any lipstick he whole vacay.
my lips are suffering from wind burn :(







oh! i almost forgot all of my pictures posted in my hongkong/macau trip are hardway's photog's
was too lazy to take pictures
good thing i didn't bring along our dslr.
haha

toodles.
hope you guys are having a good time.

xoxo, krisna
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment