Sugar Coated

Leave a Comment
im such a lazy blogger. booohoo..
a lot happened lately.
and i dont even want to talk about it. :(
well... sad ones.
hmmmm.
.
any hoo,

good news!

its official! we're going out of the country for my unico hijo's 3rd birthday.
me, mac and markee. over seas :)
*sigh* i cant wait.  i even told my love i'll be packing our stuff tonight. haha kidding!
14 days to go til we say bubye pinas. 2 weeks vacation yes!
i have to buy some things i have to bring pa. and my love is out of town at the moment
so im alone tonight because my baby boy will be sleeping over at my parent's house.. :(
hmmm some week end i have.

before i leave you guys.
here's an outfit shot :) last last week :)


Dainty Daisy








xx,
krisna

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment