forever young

1 comment

yay! its my birthday.
yes another year to be older. but at least i really dont look my age.
even if its too early for me to have a family... it was never my problem 
coz they are my life.
my day started bad.. but as the day goes by,,, it went very well 
despite the storm
in the very end
it was a happy birthday after all.!


even if im 23, a mom and a wife ..i will always be forever young at heart!


my cake from my dad and mom




me markee and mac starting to blow my candle but i let my son do the work since he wants to blow the candles.

birthday outfit

top and shoes: Forever 21 || shorts: red head by SM || watch: kenneth cole



happy birthday to me.

how was your august 14th?
mine was a blast





Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. Belated happy birthday. Your top is cute and it match your pretty shoes. :D

    xx Diana
    http://stylegrenade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete